hishuk Ish ts'awalk
everything is one
Status card information
Status card questions? Membership requirement questions?
Contact the Membership Registrar between 8:30 and 4:30 on Wednesdays – in person only. Please call ahead to check availability of cards as we are limited to cards on hand and cannot order more until we are down to a minimum of 10 cards and take 6 to 8 weeks for new cards to arrive.
Membership Registrar – 250.745.3333, ext. 238
Info and forms
- Report Card Incentive Application
- University Incentive Application
- Skills and Training Application
- Housing application
- Community Hall Agreement
- Patient Travel Request
Education Policy change
Please note that as of March 2012 there is no application available for Student School Supplies.
DFN Pandemic Plan 2021
Comprehensive Community Plan information
Please review the list below and click to download further details on the job that interests you. Jobs will be updated as they come available and are filled.
- West Coast Trail Watchmen and Interpretive Guardian Program – 5 new watchmen have been hired for the 2021 season
- Social Development Clerk employee and member job posting REV1
- There are no career opportunities available right now. Please check back again.
Malachan Weekly Newsletters
Each week a newsletter is issued to the residents of Malachan, we will do our utmost best to publish these weekly newsletters on here as well.
Each quarter we will be issuing newsletters to all membership. At this time they are mailed out, however we would encourage all membership to submit an email and we can start emailing these newsletters to everyone.